Operational Changes at OGA Golf Course due to COVID-19
- Facial Coverings are required inside of the building.
- Golf Carts will be available on a first come, first served basis. We will not accept cart reservations in advance.
- Double Rider Carts are permitted
- The Driving Range will be open daily until sunset. Appropriate social distancing measures must be followed at all times!
- The Range will close early on Wednesday nights for routine maintenance.
- Guests are encouraged to book and online whenever possible.
- Face coverings are required inside the building.
- Please stand at least 6′ away from our the golf shop counter and our staff.
- Orchards Grill is open 7-days a week from 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM. Limited indoor seating is available in addition to outdoor patio seating. We will continue to offer takeout orders for both curbside pickup and for golfers making the turn.
On Course Measures due to COVID-19
- Please arrive no more than 30 minutes early for your tee time. The putting greens and driving range will be open.Please practice social distancing while using practice facilities.
- Rakes have been placed back into the bunkers. Please rake bunkers after playing from them. Use your glove hand or towell to rake bunkers.
- Carts are available on a first come, first served basis only! Double rider carts are allowed to those who 1. Live Together, OR 2. Arrived together in the same vehicle to the golf course.
- Ball Washers have placed back on the golf course.
- Flag sticks are optional to leave in the hole or remove. Please use care when removing or replacing flagstick back into the hole.